Siam Brandname Forum - How many shoes a girl should own?? - Blogs

กรณีฉ้อโกงต้องการเอกสารดำเนินคดีทางกฎหมายทำอย่างไร       การสร้าง สินค้าแฟชั่น สู่สินค้าแฟชั่นแบรนด์เนม ความรู้ที่ได้จากชุมชน SBN บทที่1       สมาชิกเก่า สมาชิกใหม่ อ่านหรือยัง สำคัญมากครับ <--"คลิ๊กที่นี่"             

How many shoes a girl should own??

The last time which I felt so dared to count, I've more than 50 pairs of shoe in my closet, yep more than half of it is unworn, and barely forgotten. I wish I had learned something and better stopped buying a new shoe especially the kind that I hardly wear or will be wearing (still can make an exception on a good heels and any adorable flat though, and you know why, ei ei).

But guess what, I just bought two pair of sport shoes after the new year (I've done some research and found that this is the best time of the year to hit the store for a good deal), one is Nike that claimed to be a shoe with brain, as it embedded some pace counting device underneath the sole and that would signal the IPOD, in case you wear one when you're running, and it will show you of how many step/ the distance you walk while you've the shoe on, quite fascinating but hold on, when was the last time I stepped into the Gym huh??? (the school forces all grad student to pay more than $100/ quarter for the Gym fee, which I think it's so unfair, but I can do nothing about it).

I should do some inventory of my shoes again, may be during a Spring break??

1. How many shoes each girl should own??

The last time which I felt so dared to count, I've more than 50 pairs of shoe in my closet, yep more than half of it is unworn, and barely forgotten. I wish I had learned something and better stopped buying a new shoe especially the kind that I hardly wear or will be wearing (still can make an exception on a good heels and any adorable flat though, and you know why, ei ei).

But guess what, I just bought two pair of sport shoes after the new year (I've done some research and found that ...

Updated 25-01-10 at 12:03 by Drmoonoi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do I spend too much for the dine-out??

To be continued....
    Categories
    Uncategorized