Hi i'm Eddy live in Germany and ill be back on 7 feb if anyone wanna have anything from here( just ask) you can contact me via email,MSN or facebook.Plz check out the products via their website and the prices are on there.close on Friday 4 Feb
Conditions
1) Please tranfer 35 percent of the product price after 1 day of confirm.
2) All stuffs are rated 44 baht/euro(over 350 euro) but under 350 euro( reted at 46 Bath/euro) no carrying fee.
3) All stuffs not over 1000 euro( coz it my first time i also don't wanna take much risk)
4) for Longchamp bag plz allow me to calculated the fix price such as the S size with long strap( normally Thai people called size M Huu Yao) it cost 64 Euro 2950 Baht,Size M Hoo San 59 euro (2800 baht)
5) I will take everything come with the stuffs but for the box if it not that big i would take it.
6) We can meet up at BTS or Paragon to get the stuffs not EMS coz i want everything clear there.
7) cancellation can do it before i buy the stuffs.
plz feel free to contact me here edd_opps@hotmail.com it MSN,email and fackbook if you wanna add me on facebook plz send me a small message regarding Pre order.
Ps. I don't have much profit coz i have a resident permit here so i am not allow to do tax refund but i do this because i just love it)) and make small pocket money back home plz understand me